Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Oscars

I think it's about time for another journal entry. I'm feeling extremely expressive right now and you sadly is the only "thing" to talk to at the moment. It sucks actually if you think about it, that I am basically talking to myself but anyways on a different note, I just finished watching The Oscars and have come to the conclusion that I want to be a screen playwright. Yep or if not just one of those fabulous actresses on stage wearing a big puffy curtain-like dress with thousands of dollars worth of jewelry on me. Everything the celebrities wear just seem to exude fabulous-ness and glamor.
Photobucket
So this years or year 2008's "Slumdog Millionaire" reeled in a lot of Oscars, claiming Best Picture, Best Director, Best Music Score, and a bunch of other "bests" that I can't seem to remember. Oh another note worthy person is Kate Winslet who snatched an Oscar for Best Actress from the movie "The Reader", which I personally haven't seen yet but want to. Other nominated films were "Milk", "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Wall-E", "Doubt", "The Dark Knight", and "The Duchess", which I really want to see since the movie stars Kira Knightley.

Overall the Oscars was beautiful, beautifully designed and arranged. Plus there was an added bonus for those who love seeing Hugh Jackman dance, talk, sing, and just apparently do everything. I know I did.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment