Saturday, February 14, 2009

Clarity

It is a clear day. It is Valentines Day. The skies are actually blue, the air is crisp, and there are just enough clouds in the sky. I just love the weather and the clean fresh air right after a two day shower. When the sun emerges from behind the many gray gloomy clouds, its the most beautiful thing. I feel brand new like the rain has washed all my worries away, evaporated into the air, taking all the stress and complications with them.

So on this lovely day while I am here sipping on my steamy coffee, I decided to take some pictures from my backyard so I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Since it is Valentines Day and all, I have decided that it is the perfect day for ice-skating. Although Valentines Day is so overrated with disgustingly sweet chocolates and a bunch of "I love yous" everywhere, I think we should still take advantage of this day even if there happens to be no significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment