Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OoooOOohh Lala!

Like I've mentioned before, Prom is coming up, actually it's in precisely 1 week and 3 days and I've still not found a dress. See, I'm not the type of person to care much for dances but I'm starting to panic. While everyone else is planning the pictures places, matching tuxedo, and corsage, I'm still rummaging around for a dress. So far I have no clue what I'm going to where and my date is starting to panic as well.

So yesterday, I starting skimming through different websites for dresses and I found this absolutely adorable Bebe dress and was only on sale for a little over $100. I drooled when I saw it and was super excited about finally finding a dress BUT while I was panting and gawking at the image, I realized that the dress was brand new and apparently "unavailable". Yep this is what happens when you're me; God finds any reason or opportunity to spite me. Here's an image of it just so you get what I'm talking about.

Photobucket

And here's the description!
It's hard not to be a temptress is a silk strapless dress. Princess pleating runs down the bodice; soft shirring gathers in semi-sheer bands. The hem builds with layers of rounded petals. Draped silk floats along your skin. Finishes high on the thigh, for even more appeal.
drooool*

1 comment: