Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Across the Universe

I was sitting in class today and I decided to listen to my friend's itouch. Before I go into his music collection, let me just say he is a big fan of musicals. So I was skimming through his albums today and I found some that I recognized such as Wicked, The Phantom of the Opera, Into the Woods, Sweeney Todd, and Hairspray. And then there where the ones that I've never heard of for example Next to Normal and The Wild Party.

Listening to his itouch made me realize just how clueless I am when it comes to songs. I was listening to Regina Spektor's The Call and Fiona Apple's Across the Universe and then I started to sway back and forth in my seat since I couldn't dance without people staring. But I plan to make that my ultimate plan to dance through the hallways at school before I graduate and rid of the place forever.


Ahhhh. What a lovely day. My mom's screaming up a storm, my brother is arguing back, and my is sitting in between them trying to figure out what he did to deserve it. And once again I'm sitting here with the music on full blast, writing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment