Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Beautidul Day

Today is a beautiful Friday, actually I don't know yet since its only 6:11 am and the day barely started but I have a feeling today is going to be beautiful.

For the past few weeks I've endured criticism, scrutiny, and rude remarks at school. But what I realized yesterday is that I don't give a shit anymore, I was happy yesterday regardless of people's negativity. I just couldn't stop smiling. Going through this whole process just goes to show how immature and lame people really can be but at the same time how supportive and buoyant your real friends can be.

In addition to this pleasant day, my sister is coming to visit me today. Although she lives 2 hours away, I haven't seen her in months. I'm really excited to just spend time with her and catch up.

I'm going to start this day off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment