Sunday, March 22, 2009

Here I go again.

I didn't want there to be this huge gap between every entry. But I guess things have went from disappointing to depressing.

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while and I am terribly sorry about that but there is just so much negativity in my life right now that I didn't want to depress the rest of you with my sob stories. But what can I say, I feel the need to blog so here goes.

So the last time I submitted an entry I ranted about how I didn't get into San Diego State University. Well as you can probably assume, I didn't get into any UCs besides Riverside which is extremely depressing since I expected so much more. I wasn't prepared for so many rejections, one after the other. Plus, school lately has been filled with nothing but drama. I am not talking to two of my best friends for reasons that I will not get into; lets just say that I hate it when some girls get so caught up in their relationships that they end up neglecting their other girlfriends who have stuck there through thick and thin. BUT anyway life's been tough lately and there's just so much to complain about.

Oh and due to the numerous rejection letters that have managed to accumulate on my table, I decided yesterday that I needed a break, from everything including my life-long diet. Yesterday a couple of friends and I decided to celebrate our failures by gorging at the most unhealthy and fattening place ever: Hometown Buffet. It was delightfully sinful, I never ate so much before but I felt like it was all for a good cause. We laughed and ate and laughed some more while getting up to get 3rds and 4ths.

But since that was yesterday, I had a reality check this morning, waking up feeling bloated and grungy as ever.

Gosh it feels so great to be blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment