Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How Peculiar

It is really quiet funny actually when you fine yourself sitting in class expecting something to happen. I've imagined it thousand times already; what would happen if I just smacked the person sitting in front of me right across the head? Just because I felt like it. How would he react? Yep as you can tell I can get pretty bored at times with life. And these days it seems to be getting worse.

Since senior year is almost over, it seems like the teachers have given up on us as well. I have practically no homework anymore which is bliss. BUT the time I do spend at school, sitting away the hours really frustrates me. What is the point, really, in just being there to learn absolutely nothing. I could be doing so much more with my time; doing something that actually fascinates me and interests me.

Oh and another sad thing is that I've given up on trying to converse with others, I just don't care anymore. In my 3rd period class there is this girl who constantly rambles on and on to me about meaningless stories about her life; she smells like rusted metal and is extremely rude to me whenever I have anything to say but is super spirited and friendly whenever she has something to share, which is always.

So besides these dreaded encounters, school is pretty bland. I'm just waiting for something to happen because at this moment I feel like I am in a deep sleep that I just can't seem to wake up from. I feel numb to everything around me.

I need a vacation.

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago, my senior year, I never showed up to school. I was so absolutely finished with it. I am laughing just remember the jerk I became my senior year.

    ReplyDelete