Friday, April 10, 2009

Time to start living

I'm ready for colors, excitement; I want to feel like I'm traveling through the Milky Way filled with thousands of stars, swirls of colors and glitter. I want it to be a surreal, an extraterrestrial experience. Spring Break is finally here and I want to spend every moment of it traveling to places created by my own imagination where time doesn't exist and the possibilities are infinite and boundless. I'm going to utilize every moment of Spring Break by doing whatever I want which means eating whatever whenever I want, getting as less sleep as possible, reading until my eyes burn and ache, dancing, drinking, singing, and most importantly laughing.

Sometimes I feel like I can't contain myself and my impulsive urges to just do something completely not like me. I want to be able to just take off, in the middle of the night and just go somewhere beautiful, just drive away from everything I'm use to and familiar with. There's just so much to see and experience and I just want to go out there and witness them all. I guess basically I want to start living, I want to be able to do what I love without having to think of the consequences.

I think it's about time to stop being safe all the time and just take chances. I think I'm ready to let loose and just be myself. I want to do whatever my heart desires and deal with the consequences later because at this point I just don't really care anymore. I realized that analyzing every action or decision you make is no way to live life and experience all it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment