Friday, April 17, 2009

I have a blaring headache and it's driving me insane.

So I will make this entry snappy and quick.

I went shopping three times this week and I think I'm going to be sick. First of all I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE shopping but my girlfriends persuaded me otherwise, saying that I needed to get a prom dress before all the good ones were taken. But after my 4th hour of shopping I couldn't take it anymore; my feet hurt, everything looked the same, the smell of overly priced perfumes were making me sick, and I couldn't afford anything. In the end I didn't find a dress, all the potential prom dresses were all in the 400 to 500 dollar price range. I only get 8 dollars a hour working at Baskin Robbins; I can't afford to splurge especially on thin pieces of fabric that I'm probably going to wear only once.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, in our primary school we had like a prom-lite (since we were all only 12 years old).

    It took me ages to find a dress just because I'm so fussy.

    I got one in the end for a reasonable price and I've never had to wear it since. It just sits in the back of my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete