Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This Last Week

This is the last week. After this week I am officially free. Free to do whatever I want without a care in the world. I can't wait! There is just so much I have been meaning to do this year and never seemed to have the opportunity. All I have to do now is survive this week and my life finally begins or as some people call it: the start of a new chapter. There is literally nothing my parents can say or do to restrict me, I am at the point where I decide when my curfew is and how I want to manage my time. Time is at my service and I can decide what I want to do with it! I can sit at coffee shops for hours and read and write as I please without having to expose myself to the constant nagging which greets me at home. I can't wait for senior year to finally begin for me and the best part about it is I am in control. The only pressure and stress I want to be able to feel this year is from myself, not from others expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment