Friday, January 16, 2009

Something Unexpected

Something unexpected happened today. I was doing my test in class and something unexpected happen. The sudden warm feeling rushed all through my body, it is just lovely when someone cares for you and decides to show it in the cutest way possible. For this one moment in my life I feel utterly happy and complete. Like someone has filled in the missing puzzle piece to my heart. I never expected to feel this so soon, but that is whats great about experiencing something spectacularly unexpected. I thank him for giving me something to think about, I thank him for making this day worth while, I thank him for keeping my heart and mind at ease. Now I shall smile in my sleep and wake up knowing that I possess a precious moment that I can replay in my head over and over again. So once again I would like to say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment