Friday, January 30, 2009

There are those days...

There are those days where you feel like being alone, all alone so that no one can possible make you feel any worse besides having yourself to blame. BUT there are other days where you feel like nothing can stop you and you just feel like writing a book, just letting the words spill over pages of notebook paper. Well today is one of those days. Nothing really great happened but I feel seamlessly happy, so giddy that monkeys are having a jungle gym party in my stomach right now. Although that was a weird and random analogy, I don't really care. I am happy, content, optimistic, flying, soaring, forever hopeful for whatever lies in the future. Okay so maybe I am looking forward to something but I just feel so grateful. I feel that my parents finally trust me and I realized how incomplete I am going to be once I have to move away. My little brother on the other hand comes to me whenever he needs to complain or just have a laugh. And I am just glad to be there. I am grateful that I can help him through these years before I go off and beginning a new life in college. There is just so much to look forward to in life and I can't wait to have the opportunity to experience it all. I love life right now and I have a gut feeling that this feeling might change in a couple of days but I want to have this entry to remind me how great this feeling is. It is rare for me to truly appreciate my life at times. But at this precise moment I can't help smiling to myself and just being anxious for whatever happens tomorrow. Okay I am ending this before it gets too corny.

No comments:

Post a Comment