Sunday, September 13, 2009

Moving Day

College starts in less than a week for me and although it's sad to think about, I am ready. For once in my life, I think this summer was way too long and I think it's time I start on my studies once again. I hate having nothing to do since I'm the type of person to always keep myself busy even though if it means cleaning the whole house. I'm all too ready to start the next chapter of my life and experience and learn new things. Growing up in a small town, you tend to have a really limited idea of how the world really is outside of your daily surroundings. One problem I've developed after living in one area my life is being too comfortable and accustomed to one area so when the day finally comes around for me to leave the nest, I'm scared and reluctant. But everyone has to go through this one day in order to mature and grow up so although I'm a little frightened to go somewhere unfamiliar with unfamiliar people, I know it's something I have to do regardless of my feelings.

So this week is going to be solely devoted to packing and spending time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment