Friday, August 28, 2009

tearful goodbye

Hi Denise,
Well it's here. You are leaving tomorrow August 29, 2009 and I am sitting here writing you a message. I'm not going to make this long; I'm just going to keep it simple and straight from the heart. Who knows the next time I'll be able to see you and when we do we probably will be busy with our own separate lives thousands of miles away. But I guess that's part of growing up and moving forward. I just want you to know that you made my years in high school that much better just by being apart of my life. You were the first friendly face I saw on my first day at Rowland High School and I will never forget that. We have been close friends for four years now and I'm just glad to have all those memories we've created to look back on. You are an amazing person, someone who is reliable and trustworthy and anyone should be glad to have you as a friend. Thanks for all the times we've had together and thanks for being the great friend that you are. I hope you have fun in Taiwan but most importantly I hope you'll be happy there because in the end that's all that matters. I won't make this a good bye so I'll just say see you later!

love,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment