Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh Hello Again!

So once again I've neglected my once daily entries. This is exactly what happens when you get lazy. So here's an update of what's been going on in my life.

Summer officially started. How do I know? Well here's the deal. One day the sun just decided to show just how scorching hot it really is by shining it's vicious rays down on L.A., frying everyone, especially me, into a nice crisp golden brown color like if I was some bread in the oven waiting to rise. And yes once it gets hot, I take naps. I guess that comes with the package of not having much to do over summer so for every moment that I'm not preoccupied, I am dozing off on my favorite comfy couch, which just so happens to be screaming "sleep on me! You know you want to" and taunting me with is oh-so-comfortable and inviting goodness. Trust me it's very persuasive.

Besides that Independence Day is coming up and I unfortunately have work. Bummer. But luckily Baskin Robbins is closing early that day which leaves me four hours to have fun and get drunk. Yepp

College starts in a couple of months, to be precise three months, and I'm not really looking forward to moving in and all that pish posh. I just want to suspend time and just have it be summer vacation all year long. I want to be able to relax, travel, and just do everything that I have in mind to do before school starts again. And hopefully I'll update you along the way. I hate having to be absent for long periods of time like I did do since my last entry was almost a month ago.

At the moment I'm reading this one book called On the Road by Jack Kerouac which I heard was suppose to be pretty good. So I guess that will keep me busy for a while.

That's it for now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment