Thursday, May 7, 2009

Whoop Dee Doo

Yes! Testing is officially over for me! I feel so free! I can just run and skip around naked out of shear happiness!

I took the Advanced Placement Writing Test today and I breezed through the multiple choice but when it came to the essay portion I struggled a bit. But at this point I just don't care anymore. School from now on is going to be stress free since the school year is almost over and I'm graduating. It's time to move on and leave the drama behind. I just want to have fun for the rest of the school year and not have one worry-bug.

Tomorrow I'm going to the beach at night to have a bonfire with friends and I'm going to indulge myself in not just one s'more but three s'mores! Yeah it sounds pathetic but I've been on a diet practically all my life so eating a little more than I usually do is a treat.

No stress! Yippee! Finally I have the time to sit down and actually read. I'm going start off this little vacation with Naked Lunch, doesn't that just sound scrumptious?

No comments:

Post a Comment