Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something's wrong. I think something's wrong with me.

Today was a very bad day, one of those day where you feel extremely down. It scares me to tell you the truth, to feel this sad over literally nothing. At lunch all my friends were laughing and chatting and just having a good time but I just felt out of place. I was sitting in my six period class and it surprised me just how depressed I was, I couldn't control it, the deep dark hole of loneliness and hopelessness was swallowing me whole. I told the teacher that I needed to use the restroom and I called my sister, and that's when the tears started flowing. She asked "what's wrong?" and i replied "I don't know" and kept crying. I think that scariest thing is feeling a certain way and not knowing why.

No comments:

Post a Comment